Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back From Ecuador

It was an awesome two weeks! I met Jhoanna's family and friends and ate like a king for every meal. I went to the beach for three days and am pretty sure I got 7th degree burns...all over! It was pretty rough after that but I'm alive and kicking. It was an excellent experience and Jhoanna and I are planning a trip to Norway sometime next year. School is fun kind of. I enjoy my makeup class for TH&F and I'm getting pretty good at painting things on my face. Yesterday I painted a Super Mario Brothers mushroom on my face...It was pretty cool...I am applying at Wal-Mart in Lawrence because I'm very bored with just going to school so It will give me something to do. I changed my major to something I think I might stick with...FINALLY!!! I'm going to major in Sociology and minor in Theater and Film. That's about it for right now...Oh and I'm devising a plan to take over the world...I'll write more later...

No comments: